Just as soon as a female gets married, in a Pakistani societal set up the most frequently asked question which is highly notorious to build up the most awkward situations is “Beta umeed say ho?”. No wonder children are a huge blessing in disguise that is incomparable to any other worldly blessings but with parenthood comes huge responsibility. Having to cope up with the pre-child birth stature and wanting to remain like the way you were, it demands consistency and of course a regular diet plan followed by some post pregnancy safe workout.
After dealing with the strenuous process of giving birth to a baby you have to worry about those extra pounds you packed during this time. If you have started out at a standard weight of 50-60 kgs and gained over 25-35 pounds , it is not going to take you more than a couple of months to get back to your pre-pregnancy weight if you take care of your diet and exercise routine.
It is going to take more time when you started with the weight that is more than normal and it is also going to take more time when it’s post pregnancy weight.
The most important thing you should take care about is that losing weight after pregnancy is not similar to normal weight shedding. Your body after pregnancy needs time to recover from childbirth. If you lose weight too soon after childbirth, it can take longer for you to restore. There are certain beneficial tips on how to lose baby weight after giving birth:
- First of all you have to set an aim for the week which should be losing a pond or two.
- To do this plan set an objective daily and cut down at least 500 from your daily diet. Keep the account of calories you take
- Dropping more than 500 calories can be hazardous for your health.
- With a new baby many mothers forget eating meals and skipping meals is threatening.
- Try to cut down your meals this will boost up your metabolism. Keep eating 5 to 6 small meals a day with healthy snacks in between (rather than 3 larger meals).
- Eat breakfast even if you don’t eat in your normal routine. Eating breakfast will give you energy to start your day and you will not fell exhausted later.
- Slow down while having meal. Drink a lot of water before meal and in this way you will be less liable to overeating.
- Consume not fat dairy products. Use not fat milk. There is no need of consuming a large amount of milk even when you are breast feeding.
- When you are reaching for a snack, choose fruits and vegetables. Foods like apples, oranges, berries, bananas, carrots, and pepper strips are great snack choices. They are low in fat and replenish your body with vitamins and glucose which can be utilized by your body instantly.
- Drink 8 or 9 cups of water a day. Drinking water helps your body flush out fat. Limit drinks like sodas, juices, and other fluids with sugar and high calories. Green tea is also effective in removing the toxins and useless fats.
- Choose broiled, grilled or baked rather than fried foods. This can be the most effective way for restoring your pre pregnancy weight.
- Keep yourself busy don’t eat food just to kill your boredom. Cut your appetite by governing your mind.
- Build up the habit of closing your Kitchen at Night. Establish a time when you will stop eating so you won’t give in to the late-night munchies or mindless snacking.
- Adding a source of lean or low-fat protein to each meal and snack will help keep you feeling full longer so you’re less likely to overeat. Try things like low-fat yogurt, small portion of nuts, peanut butter, beans and lean meat.
- Go for the Grain. By doing the substitution of whole grains for refined grains like white bread, cakes, cookies, and pretzels, you add much needed fibre and will fill up faster so you’re more likely to eat a reasonable part of your diet.