Experts always say, “Don’t start a diet that has an expiration date.”
So let’s adopt a lifestyle that leaves a long-lasting affect. Today, putting on too much weight, getting over-weight, suffering from obesity and eventually getting entangled in various dangerous diseases has become a most repeated, in fact a common fashion. Pakistan is a country where stoutness is the biggest problem. It is a place where most people die from heart attacks than from any other disease. 70% to 80% of the population of Pakistan, may it be men or women, are facing a weight problem. Increase in cholesterol levels and bulkiness is now getting more frequent. Consuming more unhealthy fat not just affects your looks but it infects your nervous system too.
This is for all Pakistani friends, if food obsesses you then, instead of destroying your curves; try to be the finest version of you. For all the heavy, rotund Pakistanis it’s not too late to get back in shape. If you will continue to swallow what you are eating, you will weigh the same, you always weighed.
Remember one thing; you don’t need to get rid of food entirely, in order to get your fitness back. This can instead harm your health. Quitting food is not the solution for this problem.
We can now make it easier for all Pakistani people by helping them maintain their body weight.
Here are the 10 Weight Loss Tips to Follow If You Want to Lose Weight, actually some desi ways for desi people:-
- Water Intake: Water is the essential need of our body. In a single year, your body produces 80 liters of tears, 1,400 liters of sweat and 360 liters of saliva. So it’s better to fulfill the requirement and stay hydrated by taking plenty of water. Water helps you get rid of toxins in your body. More water means more urine which will help in weight loss as well as keep your face fresh. Take two glasses water before every meal.
Note: Don’t grab any sort of steroids or useless medicines for losing weight, as it can be harmful for your hormonal system.
Point to ponder at:
Verify your weight before you commence with these diet tips.
- Fill yourself up with Ispaghol: Make Ispaghol a part of your daily diet, as it plays multiple roles, resulting in efficient digestion and preventing the unnecessary fat deposits, under your skin.
As in breakfast, instead of filling your mouth with oily parathas get a slice of multi grain bread along with boiled eggs.
- Thirdly, if you are a tea addict, make it sugar-free. Avoid taking oily or sweet snacks along. Stay sincere with yourself.
- During lunch, start eating boiled vegetables or proper salads containing boiled vegetables and fresh fruits.
You can prefer fruits like: apple, strawberry, orange, plums and papaya. Recommended vegetables are: boiled green beans, peas, carrots, spinach and cucumbers as these are rich in protein, fiber and healthy carbs
Here are the rest of Weight Loss Tips
- Drink green tea every day. You can even add a lemon to it. Minimum 6 and maximum 8 glasses should be taken per day.
- At lunch and dinner, you should go with vegetable soup and one chapatti, if required.
- Plum for fresh fruit and vegetable juices should be taken twice a day.
- Clutch a cup of skimmed milk to drink on daily basis. This will keep your bones strong and will keep you smart.
- Whenever you plan to cook meat or daal (lentils); in short, if you are craving for some spice filled food then cook those in olive oil. Use olive oil for cooking purposes.
- Lastly, exercise daily; this will burn the extra calories and your fatty tissues. Start off with a 30 minutes walk per day.
Exercising is a good habit and this will not only reduce your body fat but will also improve your digestion.
So, all my Pakistani friends, stand in front of the mirror and start a competition with yourself, as its time to get those curves back.