Below is the recipe of Mint Qehwa which helps you enhance your metabolism and lose weight.
Mint Qehwa Recipe
- Water = 1.5 Cup
- Mint Sprigs = 6 sprigs for 1 Cup
- Salt = 2 Pinches
- Honey = 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon = Few drops
Method to Prepare
- Take 1.5 Cup of water.
- Add mint sprigs and salt into it.
- Allow it to boil for 10-12 Minutes till the water changes its colour to Olive green.
- Remove this content from the stove and strain it.
- Add 1 Teaspoon honey and few drops of lemon in it.
- Mint Qehwa is ready to drink.
Benefits of using Mint Qehwa
- Enhances metabolism rate
- Brightens skin
- Gives your complexion a fairer tone
- Mood and Energy Booster
- Muscle Relaxant
- Body Fat Cutter